Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Barack Obama...It Never Ends...

Barack Obama's abortion platform.

Well,he did support Roe versus Wade...on the Supreme Court decision upholding the partial birth abortion ban. "This is where you can be birthed to the head, just keep the head inside of the mother and then kill the baby."

Damn babies,-they're such a pain in the ass!

"SENATOR OBAMA: I've got two daughters, 9 years old and 6 years old. I'm going to teach them first of all about values and morals but if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby..."

That would be terrible, wouldn't it, to have a young woman punished by allowing her to have a child. I guess killing it is better, at least Mr Obama must think so.

I was lucky. I had eleven kids, a couple were step kids, but none of them were ever babies. (?)I'm glad, too. Otherwise I might have had to have my wife kill them.

Good old Barack! Birth control personified! I wonder what he will really do when one of his daughters gets pregnant with his grand child and tells Daddy she is going to kill it?

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home