Saturday, September 01, 2007

Senator Craig Has Had It...

That'll teach you to tap your foot when you're in the toilet! "You're under arrest!

Very Interesting! "Yes, I'm guilty! "No, I'm not guilty!"

Very Interesting! Don't sweat whether he did anything illegal. He's a Republican; ergo; He's out. It's a cinch his cowardly Republican fellows won't help him! If he'd change parties to Democrat, he'd get off all right. --No? You don't think so?

Ever hear of Barney Frank?
Dum De Dum Dum...

Later...

4 Comments:

Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Didn't Barney Frank record "My Boy Lollipop"?

9:57 PM  
Blogger J C said...

'chuckle'...

7:29 AM  
Blogger sandy said...

It makes sense for Craig to quit so a Republican can fill his spot. You know the incumbent has the advantage most of the time.
And Senator Craig has been under a homosexual cloud since day one of his public life.
I say get rid of all the queers and lesies in office, starting with Hillary.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Stratu said...

Sandy. Please. While I don't understand the issue in question, I do know that you fatally weaken your argument with that kind of homophobia. "Queers and 'lesies'"? You can't even spell for a start. I believe the feminine of the homo insult is 'lezzies'.
And I'd give Hillary a shot at Pres - at least she probably knows the difference between Australians and Austrians. (George W. Bush doesn't.)

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home