Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Muslims in a Peaceful Protest in London...

I used to get a lot of comments on this blog but I guess people got tired of my ranting about the "Evil Muslims." I got this in an e-mail from a friend and thought I'd pass it on,- in case anyone cares. It says it about as well as I can and we can look for it here before long, considering the attitude of Americans.
IN CASE YOU DON'T ALREADY KNOW

Pictures from London ~ this is beyond scary. View the pictures below and decide how you really feel about the future of the Western World.

These pictures are of Muslims marching through the streets of London during their recent "Religion of Peace Demonstration."

Why would anyone think that we should be at war with such nice, peaceful Muslims?! Americans need to know - You need to forward this one to everyone! These Pictures tell it all!

Muslims have stated that England will be the first country they take over!These are pictures not shown on American TV or in American Newspapers (as they might help Bush's war on terror), but were forwarded by a Canadian Friend who thought Americans ought to know!

What scares me the most is the fact that Bush has opened our borders and embraces these foreigners into our country.

Maybe our President will take a look at these pictures and get off his ass and tell the Nation the truth about Muslims; that they ALL ARE TERRORISTS!I hope so!

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home