Monday, October 27, 2008

Obama campaign cuts off WFTV after interview with Joe Biden...

"Ouch!' Didn't anyone tell you we don't like hard questions? You're out of here!!" Guess who?

"I'm not interested in the suburbs,-they bore me..." 'Oops'-Are we on the air? Don't publish this or I won't play with you anymore!!"

Guess who?

"CONSTITUTION DEEP FLAW CONTINUES TODAY..." No provision for distributing the wealth... Guess who,-again?"

"Wayne Huizenga wants to sell Dolphins before Barack Obama raises tax"

""He wants to double the capital gains tax, or almost double it," Huizenga said. "I'd rather give it to charity than to him."

""If you do it this year (*sell the team) or you do it next year, the difference is humongous because of the taxes," Huizenga said.

Here is a typical businessman who knows what happens with a tax and spend president,-i.e., Obama! Wayne, I agree!

We all agree!

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home