Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Time For A Change Of Pace...

Well, I think it's time for a little change of pace. Remember Kermit, from Bubba's Bog? Well, he's been missing since October the 9th. I sent a couple of e-mails to him. One came back but the other is still out there somewhere. Maybe he'll pick up on it and stop worrying us.

I'm posting a poem of mine that he has been using on his blog. Maybe the frog will see the frog and report in.

The Frog

While walking by a pond one day to see what I could see, I chanced to spot a little frog a'looking up at me.

He climbed onto a lilly pad and hopped up on a log! Not everyday one gets to see a climbing, hoppy frog.

At first he looked so very sad but then I saw him grin. I reached right down to tickle him but frogs don't have no chin.

And so I bade him fond farewell, I must be on my way, I'll see you if I chance to pass this pond again someday!

Later...

1 Comments:

Blogger sandy said...

Shush, I can't swear to it, but I think kermit is tracking down that traitor by the name of Jane Fonda.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home