Thursday, December 21, 2006

Congressman Criticized for Muslim Letter.."Not By Me, He Ain't!"...

Thank God! Finally someone in the government who has the knowledge of what is bad for this country (and the world) and the Honor and nerve to express it aloud for all the world to hear!

Thank you, Congressman Goode! You're a man after all the hearts of all free Americans!

You folks, please follow this link and see just what the Congressman has to say and how he says it.

The only thing I don't understand is, why don't we hear this, the truth, from our President, George W Bush?

I spent over half an hour trying to reach Congressman Goode to compliment him for his honesty but to no avail. I guess everyone in his state beat me to it; the line was busy at all his offices, but I'll keep trying! His DC number is: (202)225-4711. I couldn't find an e-mail address for him.

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home