Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tell It Like It Is...(or not)...

"What is happening nowadays? Some good things and some bad things. Come on in and let's talk about it. Let's tell it like it is!"

That's the line that opens my blog. I was perusing this blog and it occurred to me there are very few if any 'good' happenings posted on this blog. Unfortunately this has turned into a completely negative, bad things happening, type of blog.

Or is it unfortunate? I have another blog, A Time And A Place, that I try to keep light, or at least, readable, so maybe this one balances out the other.

I scanned over the Drudge Report, a source of my news, this morning and out of about 24 news items, there are 2 or 3 that might be construed as anything other than bad and depressing. One is about a baby going home from the hospital and another is about "American Idol" being wonderful. Oh, and there is a new photo of JFK in the car in Texas just before he got shot.

And I don't know if anyone even reads this blog. One friend, being polite, comments on it on occasion but that's about all.

I looked for something to post this morning and the best I could come up with is: "Video: Moment 21/7 'bomber' fled in a burka"

Now, my question is: Should I dump this blog, should I change the greeting, should I find another source of news or should I leave well enough alone? Well, whatta ya think?

Later...

2 Comments:

Blogger Bluebird Lane said...

Hey, I read your blog too! I always find it interesting. I'm sure you have more readers than you think...:) Maybe they'll start leaving comments now that you mentioned it.

Donna

6:56 PM  
Blogger Ca... said...

Thanks, Donna. My honey is, too, a Donna. Your comment did it; I'm staying.

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home