Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Al Gore's Gonna Crap...

Old Al is gonna crap now we've found out a star might be responsible for the so called 'global warming'. Seems like a neutron star exploded and the gamma (etc) waves reached the good old earth and caused a little disturbance in our atmosphere. I didn't read all of the article so I'm not sure it says that but, what the hell, I can start a rumor as well as the next person!

I need to be careful, though. I'm a middle class white person so I might get prosecuted or persecuted or what-ever-secuted for starting an unfounded rumor.(is there any other kind)
If I get caught I'll tell them I am an ex-football player turned basketball player and I'll rub some ashes on myself to get darker and jump a lot.(to look taller)

Right now I'm gonna keep a check on the news to see who is blamed for that neutron star explosion. It'll probably turn out to be GWB or Dick C. (or some other nondescript individual.

Later...

2 Comments:

Blogger bigwhitehat said...

The star will get blamed on Bush.

8:30 PM  
Blogger sandy said...

Al Gore should confer with barbara streisand since she is now the reigning expert on global warming.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home