Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Afghan Christian Released... Gosh, This is Getting Too Easy...

I didn't realize it was so easy to get things done in this country.

First I make a couple of calls (one to the President) then I send off a few e-mails and the deal to give our ports to a bunch of Christian hating Muslims is cancelled.

Now I do the same about the Christian who is going to get murdered by some of the same murdering Muslims (all of them hate Christians-it's one of their commandments) and, all of a sudden, the Afghan government lets him go!

Boy, this is too easy! Just think, what if all of us did more complaining to the big guys; think what we could accomplish! I mean, after all, the Lord is on our side!

But, if I have to, I'll just keep taking care of it by myself. Somebody has to do it! I guess I'm it.

Later...

2 Comments:

Blogger sandy said...

I've always admired your modesty. I, myself, suffer with an inferiority complex. No, it's true, I don't think I'm half as good as I really am.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

I got your back, JC.

Next job: Get Bush to grant the Christian Afghani asylum. He's in Italy now. We need to get 'im to the US.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home