Thursday, March 09, 2006

See What Happens When You Do Something!...

I guess it's a good thing I made that call to the President yesterday. I heard the voice of the guy who took the message I left, the comment I made, mumble something very distinctly. At the last instant before he said thank you to me, I thought I heard him groan in Aramaic or Arabic or something.

I checked today and, sure enough, someone told me that the UAE had placed people at some of the more important comment phones at the Whitehouse. I guess when this guy saw how pissed I was, he advised his boss, the Sheik, to cancel everything, and of course, when they saw it was me, an angry American Citizen, he did cancel everything.
They know when they're well off!

Maybe they'll watch it a little more closely in the future. I might live in California but I'm still a Texican!

Later...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

J.C.,
Hello fellow American. That was a great post. It's a scary World to think that we can be bought by terrorist supporters, whether or not anyone would admit it. Come by anytime. I'll check you out often.

12:19 AM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but, everybody knows macho when they see it.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

I'm tellin' ya - they don't know what to do unless we tell them what we want.

Amazing - the same thing has happened to me in the past.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home