Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Barack Obama...Your Next President?...

I just saw a TV commercial about an upcoming program called, "A Crucible of Courage,"that will be hosted by Barack Obama, the man who would be President.

Now I'm going to ask you; Is a man who hosts a program that headlines his race, a special about black Americans, a show that extols Black Americans, a program that doesn't appear to have a section for the rest of us Americans, a man who already, before he is even elected to lead Americans, is mainlining a section of our society and separating it from the rest of us, the man you want as our leader?

I wonder what he'll be like when he takes over? How about you; do you wonder?
When he has to make a crucial decision about something that is very important, maybe a social issue such as the welfare of our less fortunate, perhaps an issue of national security, any number of things; is President Barack going to say, "I know exactly what to do, what will be best for America," or will he say, "I wonder how this will affect Blacks?"

Sorry, folks, after hearing of Mr Barack hosting the all Black program, I don't even have to wonder!

Later...

1 Comments:

Blogger sandy said...

Being the polite person that I am, I will only say that I would not vote for any Black man for President at this time.

I know that makes me appear racist, but I think you hit the nail on the head with your post.

The black man in a position of power seems to only consider his race. To me, that makes them racist.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home