Sunday, March 04, 2007

Barack Obama...Coming Home...

In Selma, Obama Appeals to Black Voters

Obama said he was not surprised when it was reported this week that his white ancestors on his mother's side owned slaves. "That's no surprise in America," he said and added that his mother's family was inspired by the unity in the Selma marches. "If it hasn't been for Selma, I wouldn't be here," Obama said. "This is the site of my conception. I am the fruits of your labor. I am the offspring of the movement. When people ask me if I've been to Selma before, I tell them I'm coming home." At the breakfast, Obama got a key to the city and another to the county from a probate judge, Kim Ballard. "Forty-two years ago he might would have needed it because I understand it would open the jail cells," Ballard said. "But not today."

"...When people ask me if I've been to Selma before, I tell them I'm coming home."

Home to where his ancestors owned slaves; his black slave ancestors and his white slave owner ancestors.

Barack Obama has had a lot to say to blacks and very little to say to whites ever since he decided to run for the office of President. Soon he will realize what he has been doing and revert to his politician's image. And he'll depend on the stupidity of white America to not understand just how much he will be for the blacks first and whites next if he is elected President.

I pray I am not so far above average that I am the only one to see this man's true 'colors'.

Is this man, who has and will always think of black Americans first when he must make an important decision about this Nation, the man we want to lead us in this time of Muslim terrorism and racially biased blacks such as Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan and the Congressional Black Caucus (and OJ Simpson and Kobe Bryant) already in positions of special privilege or power?

That should be a no-brainer. I certainly don't and I cannot see where any clear thinking American, white or black, would want this man as our leader.

Later...

3 Comments:

Blogger sandy said...

Why does an educated black man talk like a gang banger and a black with a 2nd grade education when he's talking to a group of blacks?

And the big question is "What's with Hillary's shucken and jiving to a group of blacks?"

The really big question is "Why doesn't these same blacks realize they are being talked down to?"

7:05 PM  
Blogger Bluebird Lane said...

Hmmm, I think all white people should have to serve time in , er I mean , live in GA.
I'm still in culture shock........
Donna

8:43 PM  
Blogger J C said...

Sandy, consider Black Muslims as to why they don't realize they're being talked down to; they're already subservient to their 'religion'.

Maybe Hillary wants to be the first Black Woman Pres, to match Bill!

Donna, I'll stay and serve my time in Ca, thanks anyhow! 'chuckle'

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home