Tuesday, November 29, 2005

It's Your Own Damn Fault...

'I see my middle begin to swell...the belt holes progress on downward toward the pointed end and struggle to keep from stretching.'

"What is happening to me? " I ask. "Who has done this and who is to blame for the faint light coming on inside my body?"

"One night of feigned bliss...one moan of pretended ecstacy to please a man...and for what-to gain around the middle and produce an unplanned result?"

"Who is to blame? Who is at fault? Who should have prevented this procession of unsavory events?

As always; A man is to blame! Who else to blame?"

Who, indeed! No man is to blame. No man can become pregnant. No man conceive. You, woman, and only you can be the recepient of such as this and you, woman, and only you are to blame for the result you didn't plan! (and didn't prevent!)

Later...

8 Comments:

Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Hmmmm.......

8:52 AM  
Blogger sandy said...

So now you're picking on the women.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Kingfisher said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:34 PM  
Blogger sandy said...

And furthermore, no woman can get pregnant without a man in the mix somehow somewhere.

I say the blame is equal.

10:35 PM  
Blogger J C said...

Right! It's always someone elses fault.
So if you're walking down the shoulder of the road and step in front of a car and are killed, it's the fault of the driver because he knows you're there? I don't think so.

8:32 AM  
Blogger sandy said...

Now why would I step in front of a car? I might trip or more likely be pushed. In that case I am totally innocent. The driver should be more aware, so it is is fault.

Now confess, who did you run over?

10:18 AM  
Blogger Stratu said...

Is that quote for real? (Jim, what's your source?) But, if it is real, I'd advise her to stop trying to blame the sausage and instead try to keep her goddam legs together.

1:52 PM  
Blogger J C said...

No, it's not real but like most other things, an opinion; quasi parody of a typical apologist and/or victim.

"...try to keep her goddam legs together." (good advice)

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home