Monday, April 03, 2006

Here We Go Again...Cain't I Ever Have No Peace?...

"Well, hell," I ax you, "don't it ever stop?"
All I done was spend a couple of bucks to fly old Isaac down to Atlanta to dedicate a new office. And I had to put him up in a nice hotel. I mean, what's a thousand bucks to an outfit like the Congressional office fund. And it's for a good cause.
Besides, I got to come across as important to my constituents and stuff like this does it for me.

Well, I'll just give the money back, most of it anyhow and, how about we call it even? I mean, when you get down to it, the only thing I done wrong was get caught. And I never got caught before so this'll have to be counted as the first time.

Anyhow, I'm a Congress Woman and a black one with a new hairdo, at that, so I don't know what the problem is. You people just got it in for me.

But you'll see! You'll all be sorry! I'm calling Jesse! Now, go on and let me alone!

Later...

1 Comments:

Blogger sandy said...

Are we picking on the black women again?

Her words:"You know there's only 14 black women in all of congress and is my face so hard to recognize?"

She forgot to mention the obvious. If they need a pin to bypass the regular security then there must be others coming through there too. Why should she stand out among possibly thousands more?

Oh Right, her ugly face and hair should do it.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home