Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Donna and Chico the Wonder Dog Both ask...

"Why do you let it bother you so much? It's not as if you can do anything about it."

I suppose they're right but it's hard to just sit and watch Americans killed knowing that it won't make any difference in the long run. I send e-mails to the president and to my Rep's and Senators and sometimes I get answers.

I can't understand why the history of Islam doesn't seem to make any difference to anyone in authority here in the good old U S of A. It's easy to understand why some regular people like me might not be aware of the tenets of Islam; the meaning of the Koran to Muslims,- to all Muslims, but you'd think the President of the United States would know we can't change the beliefs of Muslims.

Mohammed thought up Islam and the Koran specifically to have a weapon to fight Jews and Christians. He killed thousands to force people to convert to Islam. No one even denys that much anymore. All anyone has to do is read the Koran to see it's just a bunch of mumbo-jumbo. It's terrible reading.

Maybe I should forget it and stop worrying about whether or not our kids get killed in Iraq. I just have trouble holding my foot on the railroad track when I know the train will cut it off. Maybe that's just me.

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home