Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Looks Like McCain Took Florida...

Too bad! It was pretty close with Romney but McCain got it. Now we have to do some heavy thinking. I like Huckabee but if I vote for Huckabee and he loses, which of the others will it affect the most and in what way?

My next choice is Romney and if I waste a vote on Huckabee (if that becomes obvious in that he has no chance of winning) it might help McCain. Bummer!

And the 12 million illegal Mexicans here in the US will love him and, after he has granted amnesty to them (which he WILL DO) They'll keep him in orifice forever, or until he dies, whichever comes first.

If you think I'm kidding and you wonder what his attitude on immigration is, (and what his votes in the Senate have been) legal and illegal, go to this site and check it out for yourselves.

Well, (I say that a lot) here goes some really deep thinking! ...think..uummm..think..err..think..uummm..etc., etc., Oh, and let's not forget, "etc." Choose wisely...

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home