Friday, January 04, 2008

Mr President?...

Barack Obama, the next President of the United States? I wonder. Bill Clinton, one of the worse people who ever drew a breath, made it so why not Obama?

I got an e-mail from a cousin of mine who loves this country as much as I do which is a really whole bunch) and he seems a bit worried about Mr Obama. After reading it, I don't blame him. Here is the message.

Obama mentioned his church during his appearance with Oprah. It's the Trinity Church of Christ. I found this interesting.

Obama's church: Please read and go to this church's website and read what is written there. It is very alarming. Barack Obama is a member of this church and is running for President of the U.S.

If you look at the first page of their website, you will learn that this congregation has a non-negotiable commitment to Africa. Nowhere is AMERICA even mentioned.

Notice too, what color you will need to be if you should want to join Obama's church... B-L-A-C-K!!! Doesn't look like his choice of religion has improved much over his (former?) Muslim upbringing. Are you aware that Obama's middle name is Mohammed?

In view of Benazir Bhutto's death in Pakistan, it would be prudent to pay very close attention to the underlying intent of this candidate.

Strip away his nice looks, the big smile and smooth talk and what do you get? Certainly a racist, as plainly defined by the stated position of his church! And possibly a covert worshiper of the Muslim faith, even today.

This guy desires to rule over America while his loyalty is totally vested in a Black Africa!

I cannot believe this has not been all over the TV and newspapers. This is why it is so important to pass this message along to all of our family & friends. To think that Obama has even the slightest chance in the run for the presidency, is really scary.

I read the web site for the Trinity United Church of Christ and I have to agree with my cousin. Evidently Mr Obama is counting on most of us not knowing where his priorities are. According to his stated religion, they are with Black Americans of African descent, and that's all.

I have researched some on Islam and have, also, looked over the Nation of Islam and I don't see a hell of a lot of difference in any of them. (Except the color thing in other than Islam-any nutcase can be a Muslim but you gotta be black to be the other)

I am SOOOO GLADDD I'm not black. It must be terrible to be a certain way that is so self deprecating that it would make one feel ashamed to refer to oneself as an American, without one of the titles, "Black or African", in front.

With the Nation of Islam, Islam and now, the Trinity United Church of Christ, I have concluded that black Americans, deep down and in reality, actually yearn to be enslaved by someone or thing! If that is the case, then it should be very satisfying to them to be Muslims or members of Mr Obama's so called church.

Excuse me, Mr Obama, but Jesus never said we had to be black, white or indifferent; just lovers of the Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, the Living God.

Folks, we better wake up before election time. Be sure to go to the Trinity United Church of Christ web site and find out for sure for whom you will be voting with Barack Obama!

Later...

PS...I must add, the Trinity Church of Christ, IS NOT the Church of Christ! I Know, because I was baptized into and am a member of the Church of Christ.

3 Comments:

Blogger sandy said...

I agree with what you said and did go to the web site of Obama's church.
What a lot of racists they seem to be. Oh I forgot, blacks can't be racists.

I believe Obama's middle name is Hussein and not mohammed.

1:55 PM  
Blogger David said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:40 AM  
Blogger J C said...

Sandy, I agree, their web site leaves nothing to the imagination as far as I'm concerned. If they don't want to be seen as racists, they need to change their welcome message to include all Christians.

Sorry, David. If you leave your name, I need to be able to go to your blog. If 'anonymous' posts, it's ok.

BTW- I went to the response and it didn't change anything I posted. If those people want to be true Christians, they must behave as if everyone is the same. And if they want to be Africans, they need to go to Africa. If I were a black American, I'd be offended if someone referred to me as an 'African-American.'

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home