Monday, January 28, 2008

Well, I Guess Fred's Out; So Huckabee's In!...

I sure hope Huckabee won't be as easy for the lib's to beat as they seem to think he will be. I sure wanted Thompson but I guess that was not to be.

I looked things over pretty closely before I made my choice. This article from AFA came in my e-mail and it locked up my choice. It tells about the do's and don'ts of the candidates, both Republicans and Dem's.

The only thing I am a bit iffy about is his wanting to have a federal sales tax instead of the present, Infernal Revenue Service debacle(?). That could be not too great for us seniors who are on fixed and limited incomes. It ain't like I could just work another day for the overtime to afford to buy a new vacuum cleaner (plus thirty percent tax) for mi espousa! (A little Mex lingo there) And, of course, there'd still be a state income and sales tax to consider.

Some of the candidates answers (yes or no) to the questions they were asked might just surprise you. I'd suggest you go to the above mentioned site and check things out.

Oh, and HERE is a link to Mike's web page. You can learn a lot about him there.

Later...

2 Comments:

Blogger sandy said...

I went to the AFA site and read both parties answers.

It occurs to me that the Democrats have taken Nancy Reagan's advice to just say no!

7:30 PM  
Blogger J C said...

Sorry your comment took a while to post. I don't know how I did it but my comments settings specified 'Comment Moderation." I fixed it.

I agree. The Dem's have obviously agree that all of them would respond in the same way. That way the liberals who vote for them won't be confused by needing to make a decision!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home