Thursday, February 07, 2008

Mike Huckabee Comments on Romney News

Former Arkansas Governor and Republican presidential candidate issued the following statement regarding the exit of former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney from the presidential race.

"...I am redoubled in my resolve to carry on my campaign in a civil, dignified manner. The issues that got me into this campaign-protecting life and traditional marriage, enacting the Fair Tax, and border security are going to keep me in this campaign."

"As a true authentic, consistent, conservative, I have a vision to bring hope, opportunity and prosperity to all Americans, and I'd like to ask for and welcome the support of those who had previously been committed to Mitt."

You got me, Mike!

Later...

2 Comments:

Blogger sandy said...

Huckabee is doing alright in the primary's.

Tell me though, do you think it is a vote for Huckabee or a vote against McCain?

5:24 PM  
Blogger Ca... said...

I like Huckabee except for his new tax reform proposal. A sales tax would be tough for those of us who are on fixed incomes. However, it is, also, a vote against McCain who is no more a Conservative Republican than George W is. What a choice we all have to make; Huckabee, McCain, Clinton Junior and Obama. What's a person to do? The major news media already has Obama in the big office. Oh, well...

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home