Monday, September 15, 2008

OBAMA TRIED TO STALL GIS' IRAQ WITHDRAWAL...

Some say this is old news but I don't remember any of the major news media running it so I guess they didn't want anyone to see it. Anyhow, here it is for everyone to see. If it's true, we'd better take a closer look at Barack Obama.

OBAMA TRIED TO STALL GIS' IRAQ WITHDRAWAL...(This was reported by Amir Teheri, a Post reeporter)

"WHILE campaigning in public for a speedy withdrawal of US troops from Iraq, Sen. Barack Obama has tried in private to persuade Iraqi leaders to delay an agreement on a draw-down of the American military presence. According to Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, Obama made his demand for delay a key theme of his discussions with Iraqi leaders in Baghdad in July.

"He asked why we were not prepared to delay an agreement until after the US elections and the formation of a new administration in Washington," Zebari said in an interview."

You can read the rest at the Post web site,-here. Obama denied saying any of it. Sure

"Pastor Wright is like an old uncle, he has his own ideas. I sat in church and listened to his sermons for twenty years and never heard him demean anyone; not rich white Americans and certainly not G.. D... America! That's all news to me. I could no more distance myself from Pastor Wright than I could my sweet old grandmother." 'duh'

Well, (I say that a lot) it just goes to show ya, don't it? If you ax me, I think we better think Obama over.

Here is an article written by the White Knight, I think is interesting.

"White Knight wrote: Wake up people! When you cast your vote on November 4th, please take time to remember that it’s NOT just a candidates character that counts; it’s the quality of the company they keep. Would you want to call the enclosed list of people your friends and colleagues?

1. Reverend Wright
------------------------Videos 2. Reverend Pfleger
3. Tony Rezko
4. William Ayers
5. Michelle Obama
6. Louis Farrakhan
7. Bernadine Dohrn
8. The Black Panthers
9. Weather Underground
10. Khalid Abdul Muhammad
11. Bobby Seal
12. Huey Newton
There’s a pattern here, people! Do you see it?
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson

Let's chew on this for a while!

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home