Sunday, December 25, 2005

Send 'em To Me...

I was over on Kermits' "Bubbas Blog" and read his comment about the lazy and ineffective MSM reporting and the same kind of government reps; ie, Senators and Representatives and I got a little hot under the collar myself, just thinking about it, especially at Christmas time. You'd think they would get something right once in a while!

Anyhow, I was cursing under my breath about a couple of things I heard on tv when Chico the Wonder Dog walked into the room. "What's the problem?" he looked at me. (He has to 'look' at me because, as we all know, dogs can't talk)
I looked at him, "I was reading Kermits' comments about the stupid msm reporters and all the rest who claim they love this country and support our troops but don't act like it sometimes."

I could see that Chico the Wonder Dog was getting a bit aggravated and I mentioned that there wasn't much we could do about it.
He looked at me, "Speak for yourself! Tell Kermit to send 'em around to me! I'll take care of 'em!"

I don't know if he'd scare them but he scared the hell out of me!

Later...

3 Comments:

Blogger Kermit said...

Christmas just got brighter!

:) :0 :)

Kermit

5:48 PM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Now that is a funny picture. I don't care who you are.

6:23 AM  
Blogger Kapreles said...

That dog can play in The Excorcist with dogs as actors.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home