Thursday, April 06, 2006

See, I'm Good...

Well, I done it! I apologized! Don't that mean I'm good? I know it do!

So, maybe I never said I'se sorry to the honky cop that grabbed me but I said it to Congress! Ain't that enough? Now will you all be nice to me again?

Now will the black caucus get a'holt of the security people and ax 'em to not prosecute me after all; and I promise I'll try to remember to wear my badge from now on.

Well, I've did all I should haf to so ya'll go ahead and take care of the rest of it for me. If it'll help, I'll even change my hairdo back like it was before all of this happened.
It was my hairdos' fault of all of this. But I ain't shavin' my head! That'd be too much.

Now I got to go back to work for my constituents. Bye bye!

Later...

3 Comments:

Blogger Politics of a Patriot said...

I *know* I should know who that woman is, but I don't... who is she?

6:10 PM  
Blogger sandy said...

I hope they don't just drop this. She should be arrested and tried for assualt on a police officer.

She has a lot of nerve to think every honky in the world should recognize her ugly face.

9:49 PM  
Blogger J C said...

POAP, she is Cynthia McKinney, Democratic Congresswoman from Georgia.

Sandy, I agree. Now we'll wait and see.

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home