Sunday, March 18, 2007

Go Figure...

I got a response to my last post. I pointed out: Nancy Pelosi says no one should be permitted to make a profit off stock market investments:

She says all profits should be confiscated by the government and given to the un-employed, minorities and illegal immigrants:

She says everyone earning under a certain amount should pay no taxes:

She says the rich (probably anyone earning over $60,000) should pay all taxes to the support of people on welfare, minorities, un-employed and illegal immigrants.

She says 12 million illegal aliens should be supported in the manner of a working class American by our taxes:

She sounds exactly like Karl Marx and Joseph Stalin, et al; a died-in-the-wool communist!

There is a lot more to it and it's all pretty scary.

The response I got through an e-mail from a relative was, in essence, "Please don't bother me with the details. I'm a Democrat and that's all there is to it!"

Well, go figure. Maybe I scare more easily than Democrats.

Later...

2 Comments:

Blogger sandy said...

At the risk of offending you or your relative, I must say, it's not so much that you scare easier.

I think you are just more intelligent that said relative or Democrats in general.

That mindset is not good whether it be a Republican or Democrat.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Hmmmm. I know a few Democrats with that 'don't bother me with the details' attitude. They always vote straight democrat ticket - no matter what.

I just don't get that.

There are a few Republicans on my local council who are allegedly doing some illegal things. I am right there objecting and hoping they go to jail for it.

Right is right, wrong is wrong. To stand on the side of wrong is just....well...wrong! lol. Too easy, right?!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home