Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's a Bad Situation...

...when people like John McCain, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are the only choices for President of the United States! I thought Edwards and Thompson and Romney and a couple more would have made pretty good presidents. It's almost impossible to believe it has come down to the three that are left.

Well, if our choice is Clinton and Obama, I'd pass on anyone. I believe a retired truck driver would do as well as either of them. I hope this fiasco doesn't prove too much for this nation. Maybe God will come and judge before too many bad things happen! I hope so!

Later...

2 Comments:

Blogger sandy said...

It is a bad situation. The only worse one I can think of is Jimmy Carter or Bill Clinton running again.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Lucy Stern said...

Oh so you have another blog! You are completely correct when you said that Clinton, Obama and McCain will not make good presidents. I was, just like you, for either Thompson or Mitt Romney for President.

I suppose I'll have to vote for McCain but he is the lesser of the three evils. He is more of a Dem than a Republican.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home