Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Want Mine, Too!...

Here is a copy of an e-mail I sent to the President, the Vice President and House Speaker Pelosi. Whatta ya think?

I'm not sure to whom to send this so I am sending it to various and sundry addresses, just in case.

Dear Mr President, VP,etc., I and my wife, James and Donna XXXXXXXX, cannot afford to go to Liberty, Texas from here, Red Bluff, Ca,,to visit my sick sister, Eva XXXXXXX, because we cannot afford to buy gas and rent rooms for the night on the way. That would cost us over two thousand dollars. Will you please include us in the 'bail out' and go ahead and send us our part of the trillion dollars now. My sister is very sick and might not last much longer.

I believe we are as important as General Motors and Starbucks. It appears just about everyone is getting in on this bailout and I believe we deserve some of it as much as anyone else.

Although I know Senator McCain told you people a couple of times over the last few years that this might happen, I won't rub you noses in it. Please send our money in the form of a cashiers check made payable to:Jim and Donna XXXXXXXXX. Thank you. Jim and Donna XXXXXXXXX--- http://ca.youtube.com/user/JCandDonnaLee XXX XXXX XXXXXX Drive Red Bluff, Ca 96080 530-XXX-XXXX jcadla@sbcglobal.net

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home