Saturday, October 15, 2005

This'll Teach Them Damn Nazis...

Boy, I guess those fifteen Nazis won't think about coming into this neighborhood anymore! I guess we showed them they're not welcome here in Toledo!

I'll bet those Nazis learned a lesson. They tried to come in here and have a peaceful march and we showed them! We threw rocks and bricks at the cops and turned a car over and burned it up! That'll show 'em!

Hey, lets really show them Nazis how we feel about them coming into our neighborhood! Let's break into this bar and loot it and then burn it up! By God, that'll show them.

And if they come back into our town again, we'll loot and burn the whole damn town! We don't take no shit from them Nazi bastards! We're good Americans!

I guess those 500 Toledo folks sure showed those 15 Nazis. I know if I were a Nazi (or anyone else) I'd sure not want to go to Toledo.

Isn't it great to see the wonderful acts of patrioism here in the good old U S of A! Nothing beats robbing, burning cars, throwing bricks and bottles at the cops and looting to show how patriotic we are!

Later...

3 Comments:

Blogger sandy said...

Is this a parody?????????????????

I don't know about you, but I find it hard to understand how destroying my neighborhood helps get my point across.

But then again I'm not some low life gangbanger SOB.

11:26 AM  
Blogger J C said...

It's a parody based on an article in the newspaper. The title is a link to the story.
http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051015/BREAKINGNEWS/51015023

10:21 PM  
Blogger Junker said...

Good parody at that.

Like the Blues Brothers said, "I hate Illinois Nazis". However, I do see the purpose of letting them exist. I believe in freedom of speech across the board. If we don't let them speak, then we will never know what their true feelings are. Making it illegal for them to spew hatred will not stop the hatred.

I think these riots are good example of the difference between the lefty invented "hate crimes", and real crimes.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home