Sunday, January 01, 2006

Stranger Things...

I was poring over some blogs and other articles and came across a couple of things that held a smidgen (a smidgen means "Damn Little") of interest to me.

One was an article where some goofy lady referred to President Bush as, George Bush,Junior. I think the term, Junior, indicates the son has the same name as the father.
As near as I can tell, GW Bush and GHW Bush have different names so W can't be a Junior. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Another web site talked about George W being the Anti-Christ. He used the term in the Revelation reference of the "Mark of the Beast", as 666 to strengthen his opinion. He went into a bunch of numerology gobbledy-gook about all Bush's birthdates and everything else eventually adding up to 666. (one was 1999-the 999 being inverted 666s)

Whoever said you can find anything on the internet sure knew what he was talking about. The crap this guy (I never did find his name anywhere) is spewing out is not even a half degree below completely stupid.

I know; then what does that make me for even mentioning it? Yeah, well...

This 666 stuff is and always has been too obvious to even worry about. If this guy wanted to know what 666 meant, he should have axed me in the first place.

Here's the quote:Revelation -Chapter 13 -Verse [18]

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

From one verse (yeah, I know there are a couple more related verses but this is the biggie)of Revelation comes probably the biggest and the most complex discussions of any subject you can think of.

There's an old saw, KISS, that means simply, "Keep it simple, stupid." I really believe in that so here's the real meaning of the number.

The number, 666, simply indicates exactly what it says, ..."the number of a man..."
If you have finished the eighth grade, you are familiar with the atomic scale and what we are made out of. Humans are "carbon based". That simply means we are made up of a whole bunch of carbon molecules or atoms or whatever they are.

"Oh, Yeah," you say; "So what?" So, what number is carbon on the atomic scale? It's number 6.

Well,so...and so,.. What?
Well, (there's that, 'well', again) That means the carbon atom has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons.

Well, 'DUH'..."the number of a man"...6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons=666=the number of a man.

In fact, the number 666, the number of carbon, is the number of all men.

So there you have it. Now, if you want to argue about the "Mark of the Beast", 666, you'll have to be specific about which 'beast' you mean.

'Whew'...I'm glad that's finally cleared up once and for all.
No, don't thank me...I'm sure you would have figured it out for yourself IN ANOTHER BILLION OR SO YEARS!

If you ever wondered whether or not the Bible is inspired by God and whether the Book of Revelation truly is a revelation from God, ask yourself this: "Self, how did St John the Divine know humans are carbon based?" At that time, the only other Person who knew that was God.

Happy New Year, everyone!

Later...

4 Comments:

Blogger bigwhitehat said...

I have long thought that Eschatology was a way for bible morons to feel important. I aint calling you the moron Jim. That title belongs to the folks that make a big deal out of nothing.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Ca... said...

I don't know what Eschatology has to do with this post. Nothing that I know of.

This post simply says we are carbon based beings. You know: Carbon=#6 on the atomic scale= 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons=666=the number of a man. And the mark of the beast is made too much of by many people who don't understand it.

Simply put, it is that, if you love the devil and hate God you have the mark of the beast in your forehead.(Brain)

2:21 PM  
Blogger Stratu said...

Jim, you might wanna change your photo there, it looks kind of... I don't know... ah... well, kind of gay.
Not that I care! Some of these anti-Christian, anti-homo people might, though...

5:36 AM  
Blogger Ca... said...

I think it's a good photo but I was about ready to change it. That's my grandfather. He was a real cattle driving cowboy of the New Mexico/Texas Johnson cowboys. It was taken in one of those quarter photo booths when I was in the army in 1953.

I was quite gay in those days; gay, meaning 'happy', not queer.
Grandpa woulda said, "Them's fightin' words."

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home