Friday, January 13, 2006

What a Shame...

I just watched part of a documentary program about the genocide committed by the leaders of many countries, mainly African countries. Uganda was one as was Nigeria. What a shame.

I tell you, folks, it was scary. I'm gonna keep this post brief because I am certain someone out there who doesn't agree with me will do my research for me and post it in the comment section.

Many if not all of those so called third-world nations were better off financially and politically and physically and emotionally when they were colonies of whichever nation colonized them. Britain was one as was Belgium and, I think, France. When those nations ruled them, they weren't necessarily much better off financially but they weren'tn starving and their lives weren't in danger of being taken away from them for no good reason as they are now.

Even South Africa was better off under apartheid than they are now. Check it out.

Well, there you have it. Those of you who do not or can not agree with me, check it out and do some research. Compare how many innocent people died under British or Belgium or French rule with those still being killed every day now that those countries are "free".

Later...

1 Comments:

Blogger sandy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home