Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Who Are Our Real Enemies?...

But what do we mean by, "Our"? I mean real patriotic God fearing Americans who love and defend their country.

Now what in hell does that mean?

I'm not too sure anymore. A few years back I would have meant almost all Americans, white, black, red and yellow, male and female; Democrat and Republican and all the rest.

What in hell has got you going this time?

Did you watch the memorial for Coretta King? I watched part of it on TV, the part where President Bush gave his speech honoring Mrs. King. I was very impressed with what he said and the sincerity and emotion with which he said it. I didn't watch the rest. I really wasn't too interested in it since Mrs. King isn't particularly a hero to me.
Mr. King wasn't a hero to me either, as far as that goes, but he was a great hero with quite a few other Americans and I have no problem with that. I imagine everyone is a hero to someone.

I was thinking, 'I wouldn't mind Bush speaking at my memorial service'. He did a very good job with his speech. I'm glad I didn't listen to the rest. I read about it, though.

Who the hell do these people think they are to turn such a solemn occasion into a political rally? Especially the 'Reverend' Joseph Lowery and the first 'black' (Bill Clinton was the second) and most ineffectual president in Americas' history, Jimmy Carter!

The outspoken Rev. Joseph Lowery, co-founder of Southern Christian Leadership Conference, ripped into President Bush during his short speech, ostensibly about the wife of Martin Luther King Jr. "She extended Martin's message against poverty, racism and war. She deplored the terror inflicted by our smart bombs on missions way afar. We know now that there were no weapons of mass destruction over there," Lowery said.

Who the hell does this guy, and people like Kayne West and Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and all the rest of the blacks think they are? They have no respect for any white person, no matter what he or she does, and frankly, I'm losing respect for the blacks!

I can just hear this black 'Reverend' knocking Bush and hear, also, the black mass applauding him for doing it.

The mostly black crowd applauded, then rose to its feet and cheered in a two-minute-long standing ovation.
I think about a bunch of darkies swaying to the beat of drums and chanting some African mumbo jumbo, jumping around in a circle and raising dust with their feet.

I hope Condi and Powell and JC Watts and Mr Armstrong Williams and the other Americans who aren't black first stayed home. Jimmy Carter should have stayed home.

"Former President Jimmy Carter later swung at Bush as well, not once but twice. As he talked about the Kings, he said: "It was difficult for them then personally with the civil liberties of both husband and wife violated as they became the target of secret government wiretaps." The crowd cheered as Bush, under fire for a secret wiretapping program he ordered after the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, again smiled weakly."

This coming from the stupidest man who ever ran for president! He should stick to peanuts, something about which he knows something.

Now Carter joins the ranks of Jackson, Sharpton and the rest of the racists.

"Later, Carter said Hurricane Katrina showed that all are not yet equal in America. Some black leaders have blamed Bush for the poor federal response, and rapper Kayne West said that Bush "hates" black people."

Atta boy, Jimmy! You and Kayne tell 'em!

I tell you, folks, it's getting to where it's hard to tell who the enemy is; if you're white, that is. We've gotta watch the terrorists and now, the blacks (coloreds, they don't like being called Negroes-no one knows why)as well as the white blacks, such as Jimmy Carter and a lot more.

I mean, Coretta King was nothing to me, just another woman who died. But if the President thought enough to say a few words at her memorial, he should at least be afforded some respect while he's there. Frankly I'm ashamed of people who act in the manner these people acted. They sounded and acted like a bunch of niggers.(...a word expressive of racial hatred and bigotry.)

Oh, you don't like that word, eh? Well, I'm not fond of it either but, as the title of this blog says, I'm telling it like it is.

Like the people in Watts who rioted and destroyed their own homes and the people who later rioted again in LA because of a bunch of cops beating up a black man (Rodney King) and, once again, destroyed their own homes.

And people like the black guy who almost killed an innocent white delivery man by bashing his head in with a brick and all but got away with it;
And people like OJ Simpson who butchered his white wife and her white friend and got away with it;
and Kobe Bryant who raped a white woman and got away with it by intimidating the victim.

They're all niggers as far as I'm concerned. And that includes Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton. (Oh, and Hillary Clinton)

It's easy to tell the niggers from the rest of us. People like Condi Rice and Mr. Watts and Mr. Williams and a whole lot more are just Americans, as near as I can see.

I, of course, can't leave out our American Nation of Islam boys from this diatribe! They hate us, too. I mean, us Americans. Lately Louis and the boys have been quieter than usual. I guess they do not want to be lumped in with their terrorist Muslim brothers. Smart thinking!

I think we need a President for us and a black President for them. Would the blacks be as dis-respectful with their own President as they were with President Bush and the memory of their hero, Mrs. Coretta Scott King? They couldn't even respect her memory enough to leave politics and Bush bashing home for one day!

Do they have any respect for anyone? Not as far as I can see.
I wish Bush had walked out of the service after the first salvo was launched at him!

Opinions is what it's all about and now you have mine. I just can't get used to using the favorite black word, "Motherfucker," as a part of my vocabulary and, to me, black humor isn't humorous. Shucking and jiving means nothing to me and I still don't know (or care) what a ,"Jive Turkey," is. I don't like black Hip Hop Rap. Most of it's too foul and demented to listen to!

No,I'm not racist. I just don't like bad people and I don't like minority bad people the most. I'm still waiting for good black Americans to stand up and call a spade a spade!

But, I can see this society going farther toward black culture all the time. Too bad. I won't join the tide but I guess it's just whatever turns you on.

Later...

1 Comments:

Blogger sandy said...

Come on now! Don't hold back. What do you really think?

I don't care for the "n" word either, but sometimes it's all to appropiate.

If a bunch of white people acted that way then I would call them "white trash". To me they have they same meaning and that is, "lowest of the low".

I'm sure you will get a lot of static for this post, but not from me.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home