Monday, May 08, 2006

Answer From Vice President Cheney...

Remember awhile back I sent an e-mail to Vice President Cheney? Well, I got an answer today. It's kind of hard to read. I think it was made that way purposely, in case a terrorist is monitering Dick's outgoing mail.

It says, in essence, 'Thanks for the letter...I'm really happy to hear from you again...I showed this to Dick (and you'll be hearing from him soon.') "Boy," I said to myself, "Wouldn't that be great!"

You know, a couple of minutes later the phone rang and, you want to guess who it was? I can't mention his name here because of national security concerns but, use your imagination.

He said it was good to talk to me again and he'd try to do most of what I suggested concerning the President.
Boy, what a guy!

We talked for about ten minutes. He asked my further advice about things concerning our Nation; what to do, how to do it and to whom to do it and when. In the next seven minutes I told him everything I knew. I could hear his secretary in the background scribbling everything down so's he wouldn't miss anything.

I noticed Chico the Wonder Dog watching intently as I spoke to the ..er...to 'him'. I looked at him, "Would you like to take notes?"
He looked at me, "I'm not your f#$%@^g secretary!" And he was gone. I let him go.

Anyhow, I got back to my conversation and told 'him' I had to go and I thanked 'him' for calling. He apologized for waiting so long to answer my e-mail and told me to tell Donna Hello.

He said, "The 'big guy'and Laura say to tell you they really enjoy your blogs, for the most part."(except the posts about him)

"Oh," he added, "and tell Chico the Wonder Dog that 'you-know-whos' dog, Barney, says Hello."

I thanked him again and said goodbye and hung up.

It was a nice and fruitful conversation and I have a feeling that things will begin to get better for us all very soon.

Later...

4 Comments:

Blogger J C said...

oops...'monitoring'

4:51 PM  
Blogger sandy said...

If you keep pulling my leg, I'll have the most awful limp.

12:37 PM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

My son Alex actually got a response from GWB. It is his prize possession.

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeebuz Grist, you're a nitwit.

"I got a call..."

Please.

You're self proclaimed truth-seeking is nothing more than trolling for irrelevant tidbits that support your already closed mind.

Nuckfut.

And your poetry is as good as a lovesick fourteen year-old's masturbation on paper.

Stay off my blog "renaissance man."

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home