Sunday, June 04, 2006

Clear This Up Once And For All...

It looks like someone needs to clear up the War in Iraq, once and for all.

President Bush said Saddam Hussein and his people were aiding the Al Quaida. He said the Iraqi President was manufacturing, stockpiling and distributing weapons of mass destruction, poison gasses and germs and the like.

He said Hussein was killing his own people and was not abiding by the UN terms of non-proliferation and access to the country by inspectors as he had agreed to after the first Gulf War. (I should say,'First Gulf Skirmish')

I agree with him on all counts and, as near as I can remember, those were the only reasons Bush gave for invading Iraq; i.e., to protect the US from future attacks by terrorists that would be supported by the Hussein regime.

Now, if anyone can find another reason Bush gave for invading Iraq, I'd sure like to hear it. Pleaser post it right here on my comments site and put a link to it.

Now, Hussein is gone, there are no weapons of mass destruction, (I believe hussein had them shipped out just before we went in) all Al Quaida 'nests' that we know of (there weren't many as near as we could tell) have been destroyed.

Then Bush decided to stay until the new leaders of Iraq could hold elections and write a constitution and the country could train policemen and soldiers. (I agree with that, too)

Now someone, please tell me which of the things we agreed to do for the people of Iraq, have we not done. I'm checking things over and I can't find anything left for us to do that we agreed to do. I don't think we wanted to kill Sunnis so Shiites could get in office and I'm sure we didn't mean to visa-versa either. Whether or not anyone wants to admit it, there is a civil war going on in Iraq right now. Otherwise the Iraqis would only try to kill Americans instead of killing their own people.

Now, in case anyone is interested, my opinion on what should have been done to all those people over there is to nuke the whole lot of them and get it over with. As long as there is a Muslim in the world, there will be a jihad (that's a holy war) against everyone else, particularly Christians and Jews. Mohammed hated Jews and Christians and made this Islam crap up primarily to kill Jews and Christians. Muslims are not supposed to like Christians and Jews. That's a matter of record and you can find in their own holy book, the Koran, at 'Dinner Table'-5:51

"[5.51] O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

So, there you have it. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong about anything I writwe here. (fat chance) If you tell me I am mistaken, please put a link to a Bush speech or something that else that shows your statement is a fact, not just your opinion.

Now I've gotta go to a jam session!

Later...

4 Comments:

Blogger sandy said...

Put a link in here to where Bush states the Iraqi's asked us to help them and we'll take it from there.

5:19 PM  
Blogger J C said...

That's what you'd say when you don't have an answer...and where are you going to take it? You just want to argue. Make a point.

8:41 PM  
Blogger sandy said...

I don't know if Bush said that or not. If you do then I would assume you had a sourse of course.

We're probably not as far apart on Iraq as you may think. And yes, I do like to argue. It's an Aquarian trait.

10:05 PM  
Blogger J C said...

I recall hearing it in one of his speeches but I have amended the post to suit you. Now make some comment that is pertinent. I didn't post this to be 'just a source of argument'. This is important to me and a lot of other people who don't wish be killoed or to have loved ones killed for no good reason. We're only still there for Bushs' ego. If he were serious about stopping terrorism before it starts, he'd go to where it started, most of it, Saudi Arabia.

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home